4/03/2008

Sex with Robots - sexual Androids

At least it is what the investigators of "European say Robotics Research Network" who (Euron) predict that in proximate five years the progress in robotics will be so important that we will have robots with an intellectual development comparable to the human and even higher, the robots according to the organism will have all the imaginable uses for the included man as sexual partners.

Apparently he/she has had so much impact some advance investigations in the related to the sex with robots that a moral upset polemic has loosened with regard to the topic.
Not I doubt that a future is possible to have sex with robots or machines robotizadas what I wonder you are like they will make the boys to satisfy your desires without being hurt (I refer physically) because honestly I don't see any "technical" problem in machines for women, but for boys I believe that you are enough but complicated.

No comments: