Some sources of stress for teens might include:
• demands and frustrations of the school.
• negative thoughts and feelings about themselves.
• Changes in their bodies.
• Problems with friends.
• Living in an unsafe environment.
• Separation or divorce of their parents.
• A chronic illness or severe problems in the family.
• The death of a loved one.
• Moving or changing schools.
• Carry out too many activities or having too high expectations.
• Financial problems of the family.
Parents can help their teens by listening and trying not to overload. Caring who eat well-not forced, to get enough rest, do sports and engage in activities that distract them.