8/26/2008

Negative experiences with the ouija

I heard that the ouija, besides being a gambling and entertainment, is dangerous. I have used little, but the problem is my son 14 years, which for several months, not stop every day. What noto rare, not sleeping, barely eats and is enclosed in your room with the ouija. We were removed on several occasions, but it has returned to buy and re-check it in secret. What can I do?

Answer:
Dear friends: It's very worrisome what I say because when using the ouija, opening a door to further that it is sometimes difficult to close. As you say, your son is 14 years old and is cannon fodder of this jueguecito that the only thing that can result is bad consequences. I think it's time to talk with him and try to persuade to stop this habit.

In fact, I know four cases of madness among teenagers for having made poor use of ouija. I think the ouija must be used only by professionals in parapsychology. Their misuse or addiction to it, and especially teenagers, can bring fatal consequences.

No comments: