8/26/2008

Strange experience with UFOs

In July, was on holiday on the Costa Brava, with my husband and my two daughters.

One night I was in the garden of the villa with girls in the sky and saw two objects that emit white and blue lights and moved at a speed incredible.
Bit by bit they were approaching and I felt real panic, I took my daughters and embrace. The two objects remained on top of us know for how long, since it stopped clocks. Then fear ceased, we were contemplating UFOs as if nothing until they marched to a dizzying speed.
The experience was wonderful, my life has changed, now I am fine with my husband, my little daughter, who had not previously ate, has a voracious appetite and I feel much happier. Is this change as radical had something to do with UFO sighting?

Answer:
Dear friend: You are quite right, we are not alone in the universe and Figurata the number of inhabited planets should have. It is quite possible that having a avanzadísimo technological development;
Indeed, it has been said that the angels mentioned that the Bible were extraterrestrials; remember the car fire Elias.
There is a very broad case mix of people who, after a UFO contact, his life has changed for the better. This phenomenon is yet to be discovered, despite very conscientious ufologists that face governments who do not want to drop the Pledge of thousands of sightings that have taken place in the world.

Would you figures if these beings give us lessons of love and peace, which would assist the weapons factories of multinational companies, banks and all of you who profit from human misery? For this reason, all governments of all countries on earth silent, and is already what Jesus said: "The truth shall make you free ...". A hug.

No comments: