Experts say it is very important to take into account the personal characteristics of every woman, because every pregnancy is different and there is a training plan that fits all cases. Some points to consider are:
• Consult your doctor before starting any type of physical activity.
• To prevent dehydration during exercise training, it should drink daily at least two liters of fluid.
• Do not hold your breath in
each set of exercises, always inspired by the nose and release the air through the mouth.
• Avoid short and abrupt movements. No high impact.
• If using weights, I do not use more than a kilo of overload for each arm or leg. Begin using half a kilo and then increase gradually.
• Remember that every time a pregnant woman you exercise, the baby gets an extra dose of oxygen in the blood that makes you feel better.