The medicinal springs are those with a high content of minerals and other components available (eg carbonic acid), having a temperature in excess of twenty degrees centigrade (the famous hot springs or baths).
The medicinal waters are used for healing in the form of subsistence water, inhalation and baths, and according to their composition are used in different pathologies:
• Brackish water: they show its effects on asthma, gastrointestinal and cardiovascular problems.
• Water Sulphated: fighting gastrointestinal pathologies.
• Water hydrocarbonated: these are indicated to treat hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
• sulphurous waters: are ideal for joint problems, cases of acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis.
• Hot Springs: for all types of musculoskeletal disorders.