In most people, stress causes agitation or distress, which is worsened by breathing with your chest instead of the diaphragm. The keys to relaxation are the expiration - regular and deep inspiration, and concentration in the breathing process.
If you breathe consciously, once you notice a positive effect and relaxing: three deep breaths often enough to notice the first signs of relief from stress.
Breathing exercises are a fast and efficient help against stress, because they disrupt the body's natural reaction to problems.
1. As a general rule, the relaxation of inspiration is performed through the nose bottom and mouth slightly ajar. The nose hairs clean the inspired air, while it warms and moistens the lungs so that it can better tolerate.
2. Breathe intensity does not mean, as is generally believed, accelerate or breathe in and breathe the air as quickly as possible. This can very easily cause wheezing call (hyperventilation), capable of breaking the balance between acid and alkali content of the body and cause dizziness, tingling in hands or feet, muscle twitching and even stiffness. To avoid expiration must be done slowly, because it should last twice as long as inspiration.
3. After each breath is a natural pause, because all the breathing muscles are now relaxed and at rest. Only when the respiratory center of the brain gives the order to inspire air, regain their normal activity. Hence the importance of respecting the pause in all exercises Respiratory and wait until the body requires re-inspire. This allows for optimal relaxation of respiratory muscles.
4. If breathing exercises are performed in a room, always ventilate before because the stale air and charged no value energizing.
5. He should wear loose, comfortable clothing.
6. It must ensure that no one bothers.